Want more awesome? Sign up for my newsletter and receive my free Life Audit & Planning Guide.
Do I Need a Coach?
Coaching isn’t therapy. It’s about achieving a great life. And, there are all types of coaches out there. Here’s my take on finding what’s right for you.Learn More
Let's Find Your Potential
We all have an inner potential for greatness that is rarely achieved, much less discovered. Here’s a little bit about how I work with clients and unlock their awesome.Learn More
Learn about my journey from a small island to the top of the corporate ladder. I bring many triumphs (and failures) from my personal life to my coaching practice.About Me
Still have some questions? I would be happy to answer them. Just drop me a line!
ccording to the American Marketing Association (AMA), a brand is a “name, term, sign, symbol...February 28, 2014
“THEY” aren’t in charge of our careers – and by extension our lives – anymore....February 25, 2014
Wanna read about more dreams? Take a look. What’s your answer? Tell me...February 16, 2014
Every time I start a coaching engagement with a new client – the first question...February 2, 2014
Tired of the same resolutions year after year? What if this year could be different?...January 21, 2014
In my last post, I shared my annual audit and life planning process with you....January 1, 2014
- Pooja was able to evaluate the type of interaction that would work best with me and then utilize it so effectively that our conversations are easy, fun and natural, yet I gain a lot of perspective and clarity. Her bright, smiling face and cheery enthusiasm make her so wonderful to be around, so not only is she mentally sharp and emotionally perceptive, she is just a joyful presence and I love being around her!Lindsay H Ortega – Aspiring nurse
- Pooja is an amazing individual. She has really helped me focus on, as she might put it "finding my awesome!" She is attentive, insightful and sincerely engaged and concerned. Although a young woman, Pooja has the sense and insight of a person who knows how the world works, how people tick, and how to help you gain that insight.Peter S – Attorney
- I went to a Goals workshop that Pooja put together, the end of the year seemed like a perfect opportunity to adjust my approach. Her perspective on making things Awesome is informative and contagious. She provided some real tools to focusing on creating success as well as how to cope when real life strikes.Danaa Zellers – Freelance Interactive Producer
- Pooja is fantastically awesome! She is a compass that will help you find your inner compass, which for me is just freakin' PRICELESS. She is kind-hearted, spirited, warm, and has received my (thoughts, emotions and baggage) with great compassion, in other words, being vulnerable has never been easier, LOL.Cheryll M – Psych Nurse
- I met Pooja about a year ago and it was a transitioning time in my life when I was starting my own business. She encouraged me to think about ideas and opportunities in a way that ignited a spark and brought me to a new level of understanding about what I wanted to achieve. She definitely knows how to create an inspiring way of looking at your dreams and turning them into practical yet expansive realities.Rie – Owner of RIENSPA
- I have worked with Pooja on various projects and she's wonderful! She is well organized, open to collaboration, and highly motivated in every way. Her enthusiasm for life is addicting and her energy is inspiring.Patrick Wong – Associate User Experience Manager