A few days ago, I came across my old journal in which I had made a list of goals or principles if you will, that I want to live my life by. The awesome part? I have created a life that incorporates every one of them! Now it’s your turn.
What’s on YOUR list?
The goal is to:
- Be ME
- Live life on my terms
- Do more of what I love and less of what I don’t
- Do work that’s meaningful and has an impact on others. Work that doesn’t feel like work but more like a calling
- APPRECIATE what I have
- Be healthy by eating nutrient rich foods and working out and stretching.
- Be the fittest I can be, the strongest I can be
- Love like I’ve never loved before
- Surround myself with people I admire and respect and those who ELEVATE me
- Move with all my life force towards things I am passionate about with no apologies or justifications
- Put myself FIRST
- Trust myself more than I trust others
- Be patient with myself
- PRACTICE what I want to PERFECT
- Challenge myself and know that the only limits are those I have set myself
- Be CURIOUS. Once I have the ‘why’, the ‘how’ is EASY.
- Be courageous and act in spite of the fear. That is GROWTH
- Be a trail blazer and MAKE MY OWN PATH
- Follow the PASSION. Follow the EXCITEMENT
- Live in the moment
- Embrace the SUCK – it’s okay to suck at stuff – as long as I’m having fun, it doesn’t matter
- DREAM BIG
- Live life like I mean it!